6/17/2012

more mobile pics

Wenn man immer mit der Spiegelreflex arbeitet und man auf Beleuchtung und anderes achten muss, freut man sich auch immer wieder über unkomplizierte Art der Fotografie, wie z.B mit der Handykamera, ha ha!
Ich habe mal wieder mit meinem Telefon wild um mich geschossen.
Meine spontanen Instagram- und Mobilefotos seht ihr auf meinem funblog: YunaPicSpot

When you always making pics with the DSLR camera and you have to watch out about the lightning and other stuff, you also enjoy to make pics on a very easy and not complicated way of photography, like for example with my mobilephone, ha ha!
I`ve done pics with my phone again.
You can see my spontaneous Instagram- and mobilepics on my funblog:  YunaPicSpot


















Kommentare:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} hat gesagt…

Cute red flats!

Maria @ delaRobla hat gesagt…

There is nothing like Instagram, it frees me from worrying about the camera settings indeed! ;)

Thanks for sharing!

Maria

Petush hat gesagt…

Nice pictures! :) And I know exactly what you mean, sometimes I just get tired of my Canon and I just use Instagram, haha.

Have a nice day :)

Petush ♥

http://petushs.blogspot.com || http://facebook.com/petushs

Sabrina hat gesagt…

Oh in nem Biergarten würde ich jetzt auch zu gerne sitzen,einfach entspannen,Leute Beobachten usw. ... xx

Kata hat gesagt…

Lovely pictures like always! And I love the outfit you're wearing in one of the pics ♥

Thorsten Pannek hat gesagt…

Falsches Bierglas meine Liebe ;-) sonst schöne Fotos!

Ang Lam hat gesagt…

Absolutely agree with you!! DSLR cameras are so complicated to use, I would much prefer taking picture with my cellphone!!

ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

Complacency Kills hat gesagt…

Lovely images and absolutely love Instagram as well :)

xo
Complacency Kills 
Instagram: @Complacencykills

Matthew Arruda Lima hat gesagt…

I really love your images, they really tell a story. they also give me inspiration and motivation to go out more and take photos.

Arruda :)