1/14/2013

snow-white

Ulf hat mir ein paar Fotos aus Süddeutschland geschickt. Er nennt seine Bilder "umme Ecke".
Eigentlich wollte ich sie bearbeiten, aber sie sind auch so wunderbar und brauchen es nicht.
Weiße Welt, wunderschön eingefangen.
Danke Ulf für Deine Sicht!

Ulf send me few images from the southern part of germany. He calls his pictures "around the corner".
First I wanted to edit them, but they are wonderful enough and don`t need to.
A white world, beautifully captured.
Thank you Ulf for your view!

The following images are from Ulf.













Kommentare:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} hat gesagt…

Thank you Ulf, that place is magical, so beautiful.

Petra hat gesagt…

ja, so siehts bei uns auch gerade aus. tolle fotos!

Pierre BOYER hat gesagt…

Lovely....
Best regards from France,

Pierre

the style crusader hat gesagt…

Beautiful photos! The snow looks magical.

Kata hat gesagt…

So beautiful... It looks much colder than Finland!!!! And much more beautiful! :)

Michelle hat gesagt…

Wow! That snow looks so pretty! I wish it would snow like that here in Arizona where I live.

Stylejourneys hat gesagt…

Love your photos here :)

Also, I am holding a Soprano Racerback Tank "GIVEAWAY" on my blog.
I would love for you to come check it out and enter for a chance to win, as I am picking TWO winners!

Have a lovely day :)

xo

Stylejourneys